sábado, 8 de abril de 2006

Oslo's official output...

Shit happens...The future's bright; the future...smells? Recycling the do-dos, the shit not hitting the fan but powering it instead!

From Reuters: "In an extreme energy project tapping heat from raw sewage, Oslo's citizens are helping to warm their homes and offices simply by flushing the toilet."

"We believe this is the biggest heating system in the world using raw sewage,"...oh, I don't know: I can think of a few other candidates - except for the heating system bit!

"In Oslo, a problem is that the flow in the sewers is irregular -- Monday mornings between 4-6 a.m. are especially dry because people go to bed early on Sunday. But at weekends, the flow is good."...Irregular? Hehehe...

"At the opening ceremony for the plant, Oslo mayor Per Ditlev-Simonsen was given a new toilet seat for his office. "It will be an inspiration," he said....translated he means that with all the shit he has to put up there could be a power surge.

S.O.

4 comentarios:

  1. Oil prices, it always seems to crop up, as the reason we don't get on and invest in some other form of energy. Necesity is the mother of invention and all that but the thought of this one is a bit too yuck.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Sarnia...hellloooo...hope you're well and that your easter was good too.

    Lucy...Oslo poo is a bit yuck....shudder!...:-)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ResponderEliminar