jueves, 21 de julio de 2011

Ordinary opinion...


Much to my pleasant surprise, Hugo seems to have become more human since getting ill: last night he blamed the ref for Venezuela's failure to beat Paraguay in the second semi-final of the Copa America. "In my modest opinion, based on observable facts, THEY ROBBED US OF THE VICTORY GOAL! And I hope that with that I don't offend anyone" [Link in English]. Needless to say he is wrong: there were two players offside, one was right in front of the goalie. That said I wanted Venezuela in the final not least because (1) they deserved it (2) my connection with the country and (3) because Paraguay haven't actually won a game 'in the usual way' yet!...Larissa's made that promise again not that she's worried either way.

Bookmark and Share

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario