domingo, 9 de diciembre de 2012

Oosperm oblectation...


On my travels again and I thought what a nice coincidence: bored but impressed on my first ride in this I noticed a foreign film called Starbuck and after all the furore in the UK and my previous post I decided it was clearly a message. Well, IMHO it was superb and to combine one or two reviews I have read today: 'Starbuck' is a hilarious, witty and heart-warming and what is surprising that no one has thought about this very real possibility before (already a Bollywood and US version are on the cards). The premise is original, developed with humour and tenderness and certainly a feel-good movie. More on Ken Scott's French-Canadian comedy HERE: "David, a delivery man for his family's butcher shop who learns that his lucrative late-'80s stint as a sperm donor has resulted in a staggering 533 successful pregnancies. Over a hundred of those now-twentysomethings, having learned they share the same biological father, are suing the fertility clinic to reveal the identity of the prolific donor code-named Starbuck." Well, well worth seeing, mainly due to the performances of Patrick Huard as Starbuck and Antoine Bertrand as his lawyer friend.

3 comentarios:

  1. If that's one of the new Boeing's then I have been in the shadow of one flying Southampton to Paris. We followed it taxiing around CDG like a puppy following its Mum.

    Will try and catch Starbuck the movie.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Near enough, it's the Airbus 380. Seen loads but first time I've been on one...it was in a marathon journey where in total I missed two flights, another got cancelled, risked arrest in Miami and had a shouting match with officials in a separate incident...not my favourite couple of days...but it had its good points!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Airbus - that's the bugger - pilot had to apologise for the lack of light as we followed it.

    ResponderEliminar